Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Sorry and everything



We were out bicycling when I should have been posting a post. We were out cycling roads like this. No exactly like this but near enough. It seemed to go upwards in front of me far too often for my liking. I had to rest a lot when we got home.

Oooh, it was right lovely if a tad breezy but did my head a world of good - if not my legs. Having said that me head and me heart seem to be enjoying the rides as long as I get plenty of rest afterwards. I didn't go a long way [22 miles] and it was on an ebike . Eve's ebike as it happens that I have commandeered  for a few lovely rides. Eve was on her trusty road bike she used to race road races on - and did the full 50 miles. Yes, I came back in the car. sorry again. Just trashed a bit more of the biosphere.

1 comment:

Michael McNeill said...

Those roads were made for cycling - beautiful.