Monday, November 23, 2020

Horses


 


These are island horses. Or were. Haven't seen any down this way for ages which is a pity. I like Horse as they populate the snaps nicely without posing, pointing fingers in stupid ways [on account they have not got fingers ] or gurning. Well, not usually gurning.

This was way way back when. When I didn't have a sore hip etc. When the world seemed a safe and wonderful place and we hadn't heard of Trump and actually liked Tong. Not that we don't really like Tong but you get the drift. In fact it's a regular cycling loop for Eve and I - when it's not blowing a gale, snowing or raining too much. There's a breeze and it's wet as I write but it hasn't stopped dearest Eve from going cycling.

2 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

Much as I love horses (when I'm not falling off them) I wonder if the lip curling they do so sneeringly with their upper lip can be called gurning. I've just put the bins out. Relevance? It's a 50+mph breeze out there. I'm not going cycling. Mind you I got rid of my bikes so that is a contributory factor also. Sorry to hear that it's your hips that are a problem. I'm not even going to mention anything with the 20th letter of the alphabet.

gz said...

Looks as if they are checking what you are up to!
They do make a nice focus.

Good for Eve..braver than me!!