Thursday, February 25, 2021

Keith is asleep

 When Keith Akabilly [aka Mush] is not asleep he's hankering after a stroll. Not so keen when it's windy but doesnae mind the rain. 

He loves to be beside the sea - although not too close in case the Blue Men of the Minch get him.



As you might imagine, photography has not been at the forefront of my mind lately. I did have a wee dabble at still life [again] but was less than excited at the result. So much so, I threw the negs.

Some years ago saw the sad passing of Lauren Simmonetti whose difficult life was written in images produced in the old analogue way at her home. Wonderful images. I wish I could be so creative.

1 comment:

gz said...

The present circumstances do make creativity difficult.
I don't blame Keith for not liking wind..who wants their fur blown the wrong way?