Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sorry.

Apologies, I hadn't realised it was today already. It was only yesterday a few moments ago and now.......

This, whateveritis, is now upsetting my time clock. Time expands and contracts willy-nilly. I'm struggling to cope.

The car recently backed into a lamppost too. The post neither looked or signalled before it leapt out behind and the car hit it. I have to admit I was sitting in the driving seat at the time - although I can't say I was actually driving it. Properly anyway.

Now the flippin car backend has a big ding in it and it's going to be an arm and leg jobbie! Wonders never cease.

Happy Valentine eh?







2 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

Commiserations and Happy Valentine.

gz said...

Oh dear, poor car..and poor pocket!

I was sure Friday was Thursday....it's all topsy turvy