Thursday, February 18, 2021

The sun is shining but the wind is howling


 Not in this snap, obvs. But it was wot when I rote this.

I've been sorting through piles of negs recently, trying to find one that is interesting - as yet with little luck. But it's obvious I'm keeping film production going virtually single-handed.

I've been in the darkish dampish room again, shining a light through unsuspecting negs onto light sensitive paper, sloshing that in chemicals before throwing them in the bin. Back to normalish then.

I am looking forward to getting out and about a bit more soon - as soon as the weather eases a tad so my bike can have some much required daylight. 

Until then .....

1 comment:

gz said...

Looks like it's darkroom work for the next few days...
A nice spring day is really something to look forward to