Saturday, June 26, 2021

I sometimes snap up sheeps

 


It's what I do. It started with The Crofter and his little black sheeps but I kept going - Texels,  Hebridean [seemingly a black sheeps /rabbit cross], Cheviots and whathaveyou. I have yet to meet a Castlemilk Moorit though. 

The thing is, sometime back I read an article about the Helsinki Bus Station theory and it stuck. Well, it did when I read it again to remind me. To paraphrase the theory, " Stay on the bus". So I did. It was full of sheeps.

2 comments:

gz said...

Sheeps are good...not as daft as some make out.
Keep on sheeping!!

Graham Edwards said...

I'm not sure that my life will benefit very much from the Helsinki Bus Station theory if for no other reason than there isn't that much left of my life to experience/take the roads of choice or stay on the bus. At the moment just staying on the bus of life is challenge enough.