Thursday, January 27, 2022

Keith the sheeps cat.

 


Keith and I have not ventured down to t'croft much recently. Much to do with the weather as it seems to have rained with brisk cold winds since three years ago. To be perfectly honest, Keith loves the rain. Goes out in wet weather of all sorts them comes in [usually at night when we are in bed] shouting as he drips up the stairs till we awake and towel him off. Then he goes out again. I'm less keen and when the weather is off it's often hard to find activity down there on t'croft - apart from the Croft's "man who does" Colin moving something from here [gestures with hand] to there [points].

Colin is a fine addition to the place and here we see sheepscat Keith checking Colin's methodology with said sheeps while the gooses disappear off somewhere to cause havoc no doubt.


4 comments:

gz said...

What do the sheeps think of Keith?

Andrea Ingram said...

There is a certain mutual disrespect

astrobeck said...

I love that you have a crofty kind of cat...at least in the spectator sense. If I could purchase a print of this, it would be dear to have.
I love all of your photos. Especially, oh well, all of them. Hard to pick.
I can send an extra towel for the cat if needed. x

Andrea Ingram said...

What a lovely thing to say Becky. I'll see what I can do about a print :-)