Thursday, January 13, 2022

Poles apart


 

I refer MiLaud, to my intentions and what actually happened.

I intended to have a post ready for the bloggy thing this morning but life and what have you got in the way.  Instead you have two [see image]. When I mean life I might add I mean my bed was so comfy this morning after almost sleeping a few hours last night, that the thought of breaking that comfyness and upsetting Keith the cat from his slumbers upon me were too much to bear. So I stayed where  I was for a while.

I did move his furriness in the end and after a quick attention to myself Eve and I took off for a long awaiting coffee in the house of Hub in the grand capitol of this small rock. It was here we received a warm welcome from the fine staff and some patrons. Felt a little tear in my eye I did.

Anyway, don't expect a post every day at the moment, I am not entirely motivated yet.


1 comment:

gz said...

We eagerly await your posts, allowing for motivation.