Tuesday, January 11, 2022

yes, that


Apologies for the late posting and everything but I had to pop into the wonderful NHS unexpectedly to check my heart was still working. It is; although not quite, absolutely tickety-boo. Still I am here and ok. Actually, what with the lovely and wonderful NHS staff the day was not as awful as it could have been. Very entertaining and the like. MANY THANKS, you need funding properly. Tax the population more. There I have said it!


Yes, yes, I am perfeckterly fine since you ask!

5 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

I'm glad to hear that you are perfikly fine. Rather concerned that you almost weren't. though.

astrobeck said...

Let's keep the heart hearty! Big hugs and thoughtful wishes to you and your heart.

Andrea Ingram said...

Don't be. Had a dodgy heart for ages now xx

Andrea Ingram said...

Many thanks. Much appreciated

gz said...

Good to hear that the NHS is keeping an eye on you!