Monday, October 17, 2022

It has been mentioned that I have said very little recently

 


Times are difficult as you all know which has affected my meagre photographic output so much so I have had to resort to a couple of d*g*tal snaps [taken with a little cheap electronic device with a deeply scratched lens]. 

I can't believe what's happening in this world what with wars, stupid self-indulgent politicians and a lack of interest in what is the most important thing - climate change. As such I have been self-absorbed, keeping myself well and little else of late.

I shall try to do better soon.

2 comments:

Harvey said...

Remember when we thought COVID was the greatest disaster?! Who’d have thunk it. The thing about communities like these is that we are all on the same side. We appreciate the fact that this little escape is here for us, and we appreciate you for keeping it there.
Take the rest of the world in tiny doses and take care.
X

gz said...

Pirate says, We love you, keep the faith and carry on we love the work that you do xx