Friday, October 28, 2022

Yes, I am to blame too

 

The flippin scanner has been playing up somewhat of late and whilst I have struggled on, a trip to Toots' to use his fancy machine made me relent and order a new one. At great expense not only to me in £s but also adding to the over-consumption that is quickly wrecking or has wrecked our liveable place - earth. Many apologies. I don't know what else to say.

Having said that I don't think we, humanity, are doing half enough to help the situation. We still seem to be flying just as much, buying just as much and all consumed with Growth of The Economy rather than any type of sustainability. In fact I would go as far as to say the two are incompatible - and yes, I am party to this end-game as well. I really pity the young people coming after em.

No comments: