Monday, November 21, 2022

Stopping the bus

 


We have a pretty good bus service here. I mean, there's buses that come to our little village and everything, several times a day. The drivers wave, smile and stop when you need them. When we moved here some 15 years ago, I was on the bus for the first time after being here a week or so and the driver stopped right outside our little house even though I hadn't even indicated that I lived there - or wanted to get off for that matter. 

As per most urban metropolis', there's a bus station in Stormoway where you can catch a bus to anywhere - as long as it's on these islands. 

2 comments:

gz said...

Pirate says Bless your Hearts! He remembers helping to move you all those years ago....and That Table 😎😀

Hope we may avail ourselves of that bus next year?🙂

Mersad said...

Amazing scene. The light just hits different. Wonderful. Glad I came across your blog! Following now :)

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography