Wednesday, November 23, 2022

way back

 


Eve is away at present so I have been scouring the cookery books to cook up a storm and make some culinary delight that will easily grace masterchef professionals. Then I open a tin of baked beans.

I used to cook more than I do at present but Eve tells me she loves to cook so, not wanting to deprive her of that pleasure, I let her do it. Now I can barely make cheese on toast - but that's Ok cause I love cheese on toast with onion - or do I mean shallots? 

3 comments:

gz said...

Both are very good..but shallots are sweeter

Graham Edwards said...

I haven't had cheese on toast for years. I love it. Thanks for the idea. I'll have some Branston Original with mine I think. And possibly beans. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Buttered toast, marmite, bake beans and cheese on top is worth a try.