Thursday, June 08, 2023

Wedding: the viewing of the trees.

 


It was to all intent and circumstances an unusual wedding.

No-one fell into the lake. A herd of ramblets were seen in the area, things were drunk out of bent bottles and I can't tell you a great deal more as I wasn't quite sure what I was seeing. What was apparently was the newly married couple seemed happy enough. Boys in kilts strode hither and over there showing off their Highlandic knees. Ladies demurely slugged from tins of Watneys Party 7 beir - although I might have imagined that bit.

Meanwhile two extras from a quinten tarrentino film in dark glasses and dodgy suits surveyed the trees to see if they were worth pulping.

I stayed in the background, sat trying to retain enough energy to rejoin the real world at some point.


No comments: