Wednesday, July 19, 2023

I'm warming to this

 The heating is on, Philip Glass is on t'radio and I'm liking some of the snaps I took at the wedding. One or two anyway. And this is the first roll of film I have looked at as well. 

I'm buzzing but probably going to sink into a depression later as the reality of my snap taking lack of vision kicks in.

In the meantime I shall show you a snap that I like from my short but uninspired Lillian Bassman period - now. No, then!


 I was remembering that this was bride number 1 but on reflection they were both number 1 brides.

Oooof, I so like this snap.


1 comment:

Harvey said...

Keep buzzing. We don’t come here to see Lilian Bassman, we’ve got Google for that. We come to see our own maestro, the always interesting YOU!
Carry on (but stay out of the black).