Sunday, October 22, 2023

i have been wondering

 


I am not sure why I still do this blog. It is a worry to me. I don't know what to say most of the time.

I am not going to write diary here, neither will I comment on the parlous state of the world since it won't help anything. 

But, now and again I raid the archives and find a snap from a while back "on the way to Catditz' for example and think, I must show this again. it is, for those who don't know, the road up to the Lighthouse on Point, the other side of the bay here where the cattery is located. Perhaps it will lift my spirits if someone notices the image, the wind howling and the rain lashing down  as I write.

7 comments:

astrobeck said...

I visit daily and enjoy the photos of your travels and places far away.
I like the normalcy of it and the peace I find here.
I do hope you keep it up, and wish you wellness and happiness for you and Eve and the cat.
hugs,
B

Harvey said...

A dog doesn’t wag its tail when it sees you because its tail needs exercise. A cat doesn’t walk between your legs because it needs a massage. A bird doesn’t sing for itself. A flower doesn’t know how it lifts those that see its bloom and smell its scent. A ray of sunshine on a cloudy day doesn’t appear for the sake of the sun. An art shop sells blank canvases because it knows that different people will use it in different ways. A picture of a road can mean the way to work for the business person and a way to adventure for the traveller. People read National Geographic with no hope of ever going to see those places themselves. People read about the lives of others to understand their own. What links all these things is the simple principle that good people do things because they are good things to do.
I’ll leave that there.
X

gz said...

We all visit regularly...but a comment isn't always needed..or the others have said it already x

Debby said...

I can only say that I write for myself. Your pictures are beautiful. I have just found you due to gz. There are beautiful blogs that never get noticed. It's a shame. This is one of them. But if I can offer any advice it would be, post the pictures that you love. Write the words that mean something to you.

0 said...

❤️

0 said...

Thanks

0 said...

❤️