Sunday, December 31, 2023

Oh, I do care

 


Look, it's nearly the end of another year, Christmas is on it's way again. Hopefully I'll cope. I'm currently supping some Somerset Apple Brandy which is hitting the spot - especially since I don't usually imbibe alcohol too much.

Had a fine break from,, what I usually do - which isn't much. Had people call in which was lovely but mostly we cuddled Keith and Hungry the cat was in the house somewhere too. I think.

I may actually take some snaps again soon. watch this space.

All the very best for 2024 to my reader and anyone else who happens upon this page. Many thanks for coming this way.

Right, I'm off to bed.


4 comments:

gz said...

All the best to all of you too.
Here's to a better year.

Harvey said...

Thank you for keeping this little harbour open for all of us that want to peer in and glimpse the goings on. It truly feels like we’ve been invited around to start the day in your kitchen, with a cup of tea, a hug and a smile. It’s always positive, always fun, and you are a great host.
All the very best to you and Eve for 2024 and beyond.
Long may you Box and Bellow.

John said...

What Harvey said, and said so very nicely too.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year to you both. And to Keith.

0 said...

Many thanks all xx