Friday, February 16, 2024

footie


 

Neither Toots or I are interested in football. However, the gates of Stormoway club are rather nice so we stopped to snap them up. Toots and I use d*g*tal for these strolls but I did have a this Minolta 505si / foma 400 with me as well.

I might even go to watch the football here or at Back football ground one day - the season starts in April I am told by the kind man who offered to show me around the above place the other day.

I have only been to football matches a few times. Bristol Rovers, Man City [free ticket] and some game in Chile. The spectators are great but get bored with the game - mainly consisting of falling over in the men's game it seems.

1 comment:

Harvey said...

Ooh, I bet he wanted to show you his line-painting machine! It’s nice that people still have such pride in things that they want to share, but I feel it’s been a long time since the game was beautiful.