Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Manc

 


Yes we went to Manchester. Both Eve and I used to work there but that didn't help finding our way around. So much seems to have changed although the graffiti is still there. The Manchester Art gallery is still lovely as is the obvious visit to the Real Camera Co. I did manage to get out without buying anything despite Eve trying to fob me off with some old Leica she saw. Not a patch on the 1955 Minolta A3 rangefinder which is my current brick of choice. Ok the Leica looks like a jewel, takes nice snaps and everything but I can buy a lot of film from the cost of it.

1 comment:

Harvey said...

I love how you photograph a place like a local, it gives a more real feel. It only takes a new road or a change of shops for the familiar mind-mapped plan of a place to become completely useless. So much change everywhere these days.