Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Ah Ha!


Look, I'm been doing 'things' and what have you. Work has been interfering with life rather more than I would like and someone there is giving me grief I could do without! Otherwise all is fine and we have been 'enjoying' the best weather in the UK - again. Yes we had some snow and yes it is flippin cold but at least we can get along some roads and look out over The blue Minchy to see the snow-capped mountains on the mainland [from my bed I get a great view]. But the darkroom is dangerously cold and I have not been inclined to venture in there more than the time it takes to wrap a blanket over my slot developing tank so the water in the water-jacket does not freeze. Even sat here in the Summer Parlour its a tad chilly after the warmth of our Warming Room where I just had the loveliest of dinners with my dear Eve.
Now, here's a nice snap wot I did the other day with the old Kodak Retinette 1a. Them's sheep and in the background are some big white ugly duck-like creatures called swans. Obviously, seeing the swans belong to Mrs Queenie, I have them out of focus so she doesn't see them and come up and tell the villagers off or something.

1 comment:

Dom said...

Lovely sheep, great photograph!