Monday, March 04, 2013

So there we have it!



There you are; a couple of quick and dirty cyanotypes printed without further ado [or safety net] at the Barvas Craft Workshops last Saturday. I mentioned this before but had such a fine time and now the paper has dried on these I'd thought I use the excuse to post them. This first image [not snap] is by The Coelynes from a d*g*tal camera and neg [excuse me a moment while I wash my mouth out with soap and water]. Coelyne of the Coelynes dunked the print into some tannin juice I had lurking nearby hence the tone. Nice eh? Of course, it's Mcleod's stone - and I would never be caught taking a snap of such a place [I'd do it quietly on my own when I wasn't looking].


Now, this monstrosity is my creation from some 'stuff' Coelyne of the Coelynes left lying about. I rather liked it so it joined the other print in the tannin juice.
Thanks to all for putting the event on - great fun.

BTW: If you like reading proper things and everything, and don't mind a bit of barking mad then visit Mrs Up Yours' new blog - Unbound. It surely should have been Unhinged I'm sure but there you are. Have a Look NOW


1 comment:

Dorothy Ross MacIver said...

Thanks A, me ol' duck xx