Monday, March 04, 2013

I didn't tell you I was going to make two posts today did I?

It's because of Henrietta Cartier Bresson, the cat. No I have no snaps of her yet. We don't know each other that well yet. I took it upon myself to appoint a physician for her this morning. HCB will have a full-check up in the morrow then she will be able to check out the policies so to speak. She sits contently to my left on the settee in the Summer Parlour acutely aware of any moves I make towards her food dish. I think that's what one calls love isn't it?

Before you read any further  I implore you to go to this site, turn on your speakers, point to a title of a track and listen to the superb sound - it's Jean-Pierre Almy, an old pal of mine playing the, the stringy thing whilst the lady sings wonderfully. You can enjoy the sounds while you gaze lovingly here.

The pinhole camera had an outing recently. I still find it amazing how much information you can squeeze through a small hole. I managed a whole house! Having said that, there is a slight flaw in my ingenious shutter design incorporating a packet of fruit pastels - in that it seems to let the light in when it shouldn't. Apart from that it's brilliant. I shall try the chocolate box - I shall just have to consume the chocs first!


Nearly all this huge housey managed to squeeze through the hole in the camera front!

And The Crofter having his cup of tea made it through too.

1 comment:

Tille said...

Cool ! I like it.