Friday, April 12, 2013

I have extracted my head from.........


I am doing all right since you ask. My head is firmly stuck on my shoulders now, the sun is shining and I have been doing 'things'. Like this image taken on 4x5 Ilford Glass plate [R25] [With Toot's MPP 4x5 - and glory be, had a card from Spain from Mr & Mrs Toots this morning ]and printed as Vandyke print. I didn't smile. I didn't even think of smiling at the time - I was just doing 'things'.

It hasn't all gone well, the glass plates I shot this morning in the castle grounds [not my castle - the Stornoway one] didn't develop at all well. Still, I should be able to print a Lith from one should I care. And I do care.

HHHCB is still larger than life and currently without cat-lets - although she has just rather ungraciously passed wind in my general direction as I write!

We are off to a BBQ on Sunday to celebrate... I'll tell you another day. Needless to say the weather in breaking and blow is coming in.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Lovely! :-)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that i enjoy reading your blog and your wacky sense of humour. I admire your skill with cameras too.

Iain said...

What.....a BBQ in April....on Lewis???!!!!!! may the fates be with you.