Saturday, April 13, 2013

I have lifted my derrière from the rather upmarket Waitrose bag now.



It wasn't here I sat down on the bag.  But it was near here I sat down - on a chair with a warm Mocha in front of me. No, the upmarket bag came into it's own today on our stroll around Tolsta Head, counting The Crofter's young sheeps, checking out the Skuas and generally enjoying the warm sunshine - that has now gone being replaced by a gathering storm.

We'd sat down, me on the posh plastic bag to consume our luncheon, gazing out over The Minch listening to the sound of nothing much. Apart from the raven who flew by and surprised us both with it's 'bong' sounds - just like it had a little drum strapped to it's body that it was tapping with its wings. It didn't have a drum but the sound did sound odd. So much so I had to look it up on the pooter.

I show this snap, taken on Foma400 film in the Zorki4 as it was the same scene taken on the 4x5 glass plate that wasn't 'quite right'. Nevertheless  it may get a  chance to see the enlarger whence forth some light will be shone through it onto paper that will be dipped in Lith chemicals. Eh? That's the plan anyway.

Now, excuse me while I eat my veg curry please.

2 comments:

Dorothy Ross MacIver said...

love that picture xx :)
For anyone reading this apart from A. How she greets her visitors. Popped round to see how her Highness was and got "What! what do you want." ha ha ha ha

Andrea Ingram said...

Lucky for you I was in a good mood eh?