Friday, July 26, 2013

Alexey

Tis Friday and I'm going to remind you of a fine photographist whose work really tickled my - something. I like it anyway.

Alexey Titarenko was born,,, no, you don't want to read that. If you do, look here. Doh! BOOOOring.

His snaps are wonderful though. Snaps that really say something to me. Have vibrancy, a bit lively you know. Doesn't just show me what is but what was or could be. I think this could be fav snap of his. Go on, check it out. I'll wait.
Nice isn't it?

And at the very least have a look at the Havana series. Please.

Do you see an influence on my work?

1 comment:

Iain said...

Amazing snaps!!! The city stuff is also great. How the Hell did he do that handraill/duststormishy thingy? Have sent the lik onto our daughter, LVP, who is very interested in piccy stuff these days. definite influence in your case, I'd say!