Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sling it in the Lith

I like lith. I's the sort of process that pleases my being. it's all a bit fly-by-your-pants stuff and you are never quite sure what sort of result you will get [the way I do it anyway]. And more importantly, old papers work in the stuff too. I like that.

Only I wasn't too keen on some of prints on old paper the other day - it must be the weather, or the state of the tides when the printing took place - or maybe the moon. But anyway, I resorted to my fav lith paper of all - Slavich Unibrom. Eh? Russian by all accounts.

So this is the snap taken the other day in town, lith printed then snapped for the pooter with the phone.

Good News for some

2 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

That print intrigued me when you first published it and it's still intriguing me.

PS Given that you have comment moderation do you think that word verification might be an unnecessary step for your readers.

Laurie said...

I was going to say "brilliant" in the British style, but decided on an American "totally awesome".