Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Vision from the USA [via Danmark]

How did that happen then?

No idea but we did enjoy a fine meal at a Stornoway Eatery last evening with The Crofter, Eve, I and the American photographist. And then we came back to introduce her to Irn Bru - as you do. She didn't like the Ginger Wine though. Bad mark against her to be honest.

And since you ask, I like the texture that arrived on this film. No idea why it's there. I have my thoughts but my thoughts are mine and there you are.


"And this is a 10 year old Irn Bru"

Liz

Mr Crofter Sir, David, Sue Eve and I enjoyed the visitation and the photographising. Murray and John Angus too. And as I write John A has found some peat to stack, a fence to mend and a ram to ,,,,,, do something with/to. In his smart garb too. Funny that :-)

Liz will be off back to Danmark soon but we hope she comes back and see some 'proper' horizontal Western Isles weather.


No comments: