Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I may seem a little frantic but there's a shrew loose in the hoose.

Despite our esteemed visitor - or perhaps because of her, HHHCB has brought in a shrew this morning and now the flippin thing is running loose - and I can't find it.

Perhaps I'm a tad tired too after chasing the Aurora last night. Lovely green lights sparkling in the sky despite the huge and very wasteful street lights we have that make the place look like an outsize horizontal Christmas tree - without the baubles.

No, I have no snap of it, I preferred the reality of it's actuality - although our esteemed visitor took a few snaps with her electrical image capturing device as we stood shivering on the moor in the dark night. Mr Crofter saw it too - first time for him though he's been here 10 years.

I do have another fank snap though. And that's all you get till I take something more.


1 comment:

Graham Edwards said...

I haven't seen the aurora for over 20 years so am more than a tad envious. Must look out some of the old photos. I must, I must......