Monday, October 07, 2013

I can't imagine who would not like this. Sure to be fielding phone calls from the galleries now. Not that I will sell.


Of course it's the Oban Cyclosportive. I missed Eve falling off her bike so you will just have to imagine that's what this is. I could have been. It might be the last snap coming from the lovely old Kodak Retinette since it has a screw loose which jams the wind-on thing every now and again causing me to miss masterpieces as they appear in front of me. I shall resort to the Petri7s perhaps for this technique.

Lith awaits since Bromoil has got the better of me for the moment. Nice splodges and everything but just can't get over-excited about the process as I haven't learnt it properly. Yet.

Anyway, expect to see a series of these while I continue with the Zorki4 / Jupiter12 over on Island Crofter :-) And the occasional MF snap here too. And some other things. Obviously.

You can complain as I like to imagine there's someone reading this stuff.




2 comments:

James Dyas Davidson said...

I think you might have a couple of dead pixels on your sensor. :-)

gz said...

(o)