Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Midge Fest


The tent for Midge Fest was up on the machair at Garry beach the other day. Something to do with one of the churches I'm led to believe.

Yes, I have been away at the moment. Looking at the Vuelta and meeting a few pals from times past me hopes.

And if any photogs are still reading this I have been still playing with developers for this Foma 400 film I use. I'm taken with Perceptol like James Ravilious used with his films but it's not cheap - and I currently don't have any. This was [over] developed in DDX - which is ok - lasts a long time in the bottle and all that but seems a tad harsh. As if I knew what I was going on about!

And while I'm rabbiting on about things, I have decided that my two fav documentary photogs are Mr Ravilious and the wonderful Ragnar Axelsson who is I might add, coming to island to shoow his fantastic images and give a little talk I think. How good is that eh?

No comments: