Friday, January 12, 2018

I blame him !!!


'Ere, Mrs Fletcher see-e-owe that's the one I have been telling people about. It's all his fault and I have many people to back me up and everything. I HAVE THE WITNESSES!

POLICE, over there. Look, that's him and everything. He made me do it, honest. Blame him. Sundays as well probably not here but in Edinburgh. You have heard of Edinburgh haven't you? Good. Now, be a good police-person and go and clip his ear or whatever you do these days.

He made me send snaps to Edinburgh RSA - whatever that is. Others too. I HAVE THE EVIDENCE. See, I snapped him oop on proper film. He has been in my camera looking around.

I can lead you to Alex of Boyd

Oh don't some all saintly with me your policpersonship. I know where his lair is and all.


1 comment:

gz said...

good for him!!