Friday, July 06, 2018

Bikes and more


Don't tell me or even suggest to me that I don't think of YOU while I'm off The Rock. It's the only thing I think of other than Eve, Bier and cake. And places with people. Obviously people, that goes without saying. I'm not an idiot [all the time].

I was thinking of YOU when this happened - a scene from a 1950s film about a couple on bikes. Do you know that film. I mean, do you? I don't, the film that always comes to mind is this beaute. I mean it's hardly Film Noir is it?

Maybe it was Trzy kolory. Czerwony. The monochrome version that is.

2 comments:

Graham Edwards said...

I actually understood some, only some note, of the words in that post. I did, however, recognise two-wheeled thingies.

Harvey said...

Aw shucks, I’m a little embarrassed now, I never knew... Thinking about it though it can’t be, I’m post1950’s.
As the picture shows, you really have to go some to outrun a Polish onion seller on his fixie. Drama encapsulated.