Saturday, August 10, 2019

Lucrecia


Phew!
Lucrecia has been here for a few days and i'm worn out already. Flipping heck she is getting more like her mother by the moment. Lucrecia is learning up some more photo darkroom techniques before she starts teaching it at some posh southern skool in September - one page ahead of the students and all that. doing me 'ed in I tell e. Pinholes snaps, developing, printing, lumen prints and chemigrams - some of which actually work !
Now I hear Mater and Pater managed to get on the ferry to here so they'll be here later. I am currently looking for the deepest pile carpet to throw myself off the edge of.

The snap is not of or by Lucricia but of dearest Eve who made my recent celebration of the day of my birth so lovely. new socks and everything !

No comments: