Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Hulabhaig

Whoa!




I used to play Happy Families you know. That's how so very sophisticated I am. Or was. Many or at least some memories of sitting in a vw van with fellow track cyclists in the car-park at Meadowbank velodrome waiting for the rain to stop playing this terrific game. It went on for years via texts. Never did find out where Mrs Bun went.

All this is irrelevant really since there was no Mustard in Happy Phamilies I'm reliably informed. However, I seem to recall - having been prompted somewhat - that Cluedo did have a Colonel Mustard.

We wuz at this old lovely church down Uig Sands way the other day when I came across The Mustards  at a fine exhibition of contemporary art don't you know. Mr Mustard [Stephan Maria Aust], the photographer, artist and web designer had some fine images on display while Mrs Mustard played her hang. TBH, I thought it was a BBQ but not so luckily. Heike, for that is her given name was contemporising wonderfully with the harp player Carole Miller.

Was a great day curated by sculpterist Andy Laffan and included work by himself, Stephan, painter Geoff Stear and rather flatteringly, myself.

No comments: