Friday, January 29, 2021

Deborah Parkin

" Me head's in tickets."

Only my head isn't, it's firmly stuck in a dark place atm. It started a couple of days ago when I realised [again] how hopeless I am. I thought a night of sleep would help but it didn't since I am having trouble sleeping.

I lay wide awake trying meditate myself to sleep then relenting and taking up my phone I spent time looking at stuff. Sometimes this helps but often as not doesn't but when my head is 'in tickets' it's neither here nor there.

But, and there is one, I was re-acquainted with the work of Deborah Parkin who is currently doing wonderful things with cyanotypes.

I mean, look at this; 


Just wonderful, and it lifted my spirits.

Now, if you want more lovely goodness, look at Deborah's website here


1 comment:

gz said...

As you say, lovely work.

Good to know that you are not the only one out there creating in these curious times