David, the crofters dad with his cockatoo lurking.
My dad used to keep those birds I seem to recall. No idea why.
Anyway, David is bouncing a back to fine heath after some eye issues lately.
My eyes are not so good either these days - especially my right eye and, despite using an autofocus camera I can't always take sharp photos when I want to. Perhaps I shall back to no focus camera and blur.

2 comments:
Best to get the eyes sorted, even if you do return to blur.
Another lovely environmental portrait. It’s nice to see surroundings, it gives a little more about people. I used to keep cage and aviary birds as a youngster, and my grandfather was an award-winning canary breeder for very many years. They all have their own personalities, and can be easier to live around than some people! I still have recurring nightmares about them, which I guess is my subconscious telling me to be more responsible and look after things better. A scary tactic though!
Look after yourself.
Post a Comment