Sunday, August 09, 2026

summer

 



Not quite in the same league as HCB but a typical summer snap all the same. This one from a trip to Leeds a while back taken using an old Soviet Kiev rangefinder camera. The weather is a bit like this on the island at the moment. Not sure the cruise liner visitors into Stornoway really enjoy that. 

My left knee is a bit crook at the moment rendering walking or cycling somewhat pain inducing. So, my image making is a tad curtailed for the present. Yes, I have asked to see a physio.

5 comments:

Shaun Harvey said...

That reminds me of a Dennis Stock photo of James Dean. Nice. And nice to see rain in England!
I hop (see what I did there 😉) you get your knee sorted soon. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I was to remember that james dean photo and couldn't. Is it the one with his raincoat over his head?

gz said...

It is a tad damp here too... But not as much as you are on the receiving end of.
Hope the physio does a good job

Shaun Harvey said...

Yes, it is the raincoat one. Times Square? There was a film made, by Anton Corbijn, Life, about Dennis Stock discovering James Dean, but I’ve yet to see it despite Anton Corbijn being a favourite of mine.

Anonymous said...

Love corbijn. Have a book of his.