Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The day I was late in getting up as it was blowin a hoolie outside [again] and I'd been working out late the night before.

Odd colours

Yes, yes, it's colour. Odd colour mind you. Even I can see that. I think it might be the Episcopal church in Stornoway but I wouldn't put money on it. I rarely put money on anything. Not because I don't trust my judgement [I don't as it happens] but because I don't agree with gambling. There I've said it. Having said that, I must admit to putting 50p each way on some nag at the Grand National a few years back but, hey surely that's traditional. Of course the nag fell at the first fence - if it even got that far.

Oh, I didn't dream this morning. Well, I can't remember it anyway. Sorry.

Off to the darkroom now for a spot of wet printing :-)

No comments: