Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Look, don't get complacent.

I may not be back to this every day you know. Don't come here expecting to be be entertained every morning. I may not, probably will not have something to show or say.



Yes I was here that day, strolling and enjoying the sun on my back and the sounds of a windless day [with birds]. This is on the west side of the rock here. I expect you knew that already  but I have to admit I was unsure myself for a while when I looked at the neg. I met Jane this stroll - an artist of some wonderfulness who inhabit this part and who always fills me with positiveness and the like. Then I met DJ and his lovely daughter in arms - although she was asleep in a pram at the time. Not the type of huge pram that my Mum used to wheel me around in when I was little but a new more sleek and practical model. So lovely it was but DJ was working so we had a short chat and passed in the road.


Anyway, as I write this it's snowing !!!!

1 comment:

gz said...

We await each blogpost and image..and are happy seeing them whenever they arrive!
No snow here, just Baltic.